Friday, November 12, 2010

30DC - All's Well That Ends Well

I am finally at the end of my blogging challenge which I'm not exactly sure what the goal was. Was it to not procrastinate or to not cheat? Not exactly sure about it, but perhaps it's all about what your personal goals are. I'm told this is exactly what this last post is about.


I'm supposed to share 20 goals and a photo of myself. I'm not exactly sure how to word all of my goals since the seem pretty menial. I guess that's why they named it a challenge?! Here is a recent photo of me, and I'm going to share with you my goals.

1.) Schedule more work
2.) Make more connections
3.) Think more positively
4.) Do even more for others
5.) Create a specific and workable budget plan
6.) Get involved with more volunteer groups
7.) Attain more college credits
8.) Learn a new skill
9.) Learn a new language
10.) Retain living space
11.) Take care of a living thing
12.) Communicate what's necessary when necessary
13.) Be more steady with writing in journals
14.) Finish Blogs on time :)
15.) Sing more
16.) View more plays
17.) Think about further into the future, more often
18.) Finish a Blog?!
19.) Continue smiling
20.) Count blessings multiple times a day

There you FINALLY have it. Almost 2 weeks after the day the Challenge ended... I post the darn thing. Well thanks for sticking around to read them! I appreciate the feedback and all of your wonderful stories.

Love, Light & Peace,
Jolee Summerviller

No comments:

Post a Comment