Wednesday, August 5, 2009

and let no one suffer because of me....

Straight answers may be hard to come by right now, especially if the questions themselves are as complicated and twisty as any maze. Clearly, the astrological lesson here is that you need to learn how to make up your own mind. Get a little clarity and focus on what you want the outcome of the situation to be, then make your decisions and stand behind them. Once your colleagues and friends see what a success you can be, they'll be coming to you for advice.

This is what Astrology.com says about me for August 5th. I guess it sort of hits the spot and it kind of pertains to my situation but I think it's just obvious. I already know this! I know the universe will supply me with my every desire as long as I eat, breathe, drink, sleep and live ABUNDANTLY! (Apparently. It got me here!)

It's been a few weeks since I've returned to San Diego and I've got to tell ya, I'm feeling pretty good about this.

I have no personal or work drama nor do I have actual television to distract me from what I really want to do. I want to work and save money, continue flourishing in the fine arts, and continue my education. (Oh and drive. Yeah, I forgot to mention that I want to DRIIIIVVVEEE!)

I dont care how long it takes me to make it to be a singer or a psychologist or anything. Right now I am a student who's working to build an oasis and system for herself. I'm also bright, caring and hardworking if anyone asks. Yes there are days I dont do some dishes or even my makeup. I have my moments. But if you ask politely, I'm sure I'll be glad to give anyone a hand in anything they need. I love to serve others. (Wait, that sounds a bit too Cinderella.) I love to assist others. There, that's better!

I have encountered a group called the Elks and they meet at the Lodge each week as a club. It's a members-only kind of thing and they let me jump right in to serve at Burger nights and hopefully even some nicer affairs as well.

I've also been working with a theater based production company named Infinite Kids Inc. and we've produced an awesome video about cultures with two young musicians/actors Adrienne and Andrew. I cant wait to post the link to it for YouTube. I did quite a bit of work with these kids and it was a blast!

Next up is work, work, work. What I do best. I'm certain that I'm strong enough to work and go to school and be in a play. (Yes, I plan to scout for auditions once I get larger wheels than bike ones!) I did it all before. And I'm sure Mrs. Smith is going to warn me about putting too much "on my plate." But she knows what it's like to have to work for your life. I want a satisfying life filled with fun, laughter, peace, some struggle and productivity. I want to make a difference anywhere I can. I know I can do it instantly, I've seen it. So now I'm ready to continue being active so that my thoughts become my actions. If you've read 'The Secret' you know what I mean.

Oh and I've decided two things: I want a guy-friend and I want long hair. Both probably make me look much better! I do need a full-time companion and I know I'm ready for it. So, take me into the dating world universe but dont kill me!

I hope you all are doing well at this moment. I'm content. I'm happy. I'm not high. (So there.) It's 2:30 am and I need some rest so I'll leave you with these words...

Just as the soft rains fill the streams,
pour into the rivers and join together in the oceans,
so may the power of every moment of your goodness
flow forth to awaken and heal all beings,
Those here now, those gone before, those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness
May your heart's wishes be soon fulfilled
as completely shining as the bright full moon,
as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

By the power of every moment of your goodness
May all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.
May no obstacle come across your way.
May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,
who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the Way,
May your life prosper in the four blessings
of old age, beauty, happiness and strength


Ahhhhhhhhh.... sweet dreams.

Love, light and peace,
Jolee

No comments:

Post a Comment