Thursday, October 21, 2010

30DC - Day 16/18 - With Dreams Intact

I missed days 16-18, so this is my blog to make up for these past few days. I've been amazingly busy with work and nephews! I've so honestly grateful for the past 72 hours I've been given. So let's get on with the days beginning with Day 16 in which I'm supposed to dilvulge what I COULD live without.

I can tell you one thing I can certainly live without but I still indulge in. "Glee!" I am so in love with this show and it's partly because the creator Ryan Murphy created my last addicting television series "Nip/Tuck." Both shows are astonishingly refreshing and relate-able in many ways. Then in other ways you kinda look at each other and check to see if that was really said.

glee jane lynch Pictures, Images and Photos
Most of these comments come from Jane Lynch, a hilarious actor on the hit show "Glee."

On Day 17 I'm told to share with whom I'd like to trade lives with for a day and why that is. I think we'd all like to know what it's like to be George Clooney. If you think about it, the man is a workaholic. He works in film and television, he writes, produces, directs and even has time to be an ambassador for the UN as the Messenger of Peace.

I don't know much about his personal life, but I do know he has an amazing group of family and friends. He does a lot of work regarding those less fortunate than he and I applaud him for the courage.

Photobucket

Wow. I think he's stunning. I can't wait to see him face to face!

On the final day, Day 18, I would like to present to you a few dreams I have. One of my dreams is to sail into the sunset with my family in tow, meaning my children and spouse only. And we'd live free from persecution and suffering. Another dream of mine is to help find a cure for cancer and HIV/AIDS.

I hope many of you are doing well in your lives and that you find time for all that makes you smile & remain proud. Blessed be.

Love, Light & Peace,
Jolee Summerville

No comments:

Post a Comment