Monday, October 25, 2010

30DC - Day 22 - Different From The Rest

(From Sunday. One day late.)
Oh man. I am now supposed to share with you one reason I'm different from everyone else. Well, other than the fact that truly no one out there looks exactly like me... and I think we're all grateful, I do believe that we each have a purpose. Every individual has some reason or another for being and here I don't believe in babies as 'accidents.' I mean, yes, life "surprises" some married people who have not been protecting the uterus from the male's offering but honestly, if you're being unprotected there's a great chance of catching if not a baby then something else for sure.

We have to be careful obviously. And that leads me into the reason I am here. I surmise that I am on this gorgeous Earth to provide assistance to others. It's as simple as that. I do not care whether those in need are old, young, big or little. I have one main goal in life and that is primarily to serve others, within reason of course. I will not allow myself to be used or to be stepped all over figuratively speaking as one would use a doormat.

I want those around me to feel like I am there to hand out comfort, words of kindness and physical assistance when need be. That said, I do try to aim to my targets and not let leeches hang onto me. I will do all that I can do in any given situation to make everyone feel at ease. I do not know exactly what the future holds, but wherever you find me, you'll most likely see me lending a hand.

To all those who need a friend, you've come to the right female.

Love, Light & Peace,
Jolee Summerville

No comments:

Post a Comment