Saturday, October 16, 2010

30DC - Day 12 - Secrets & Rooms

On this day I'm supposed to share with you my bedroom. I have to point out that there is absolutely no direction or organization to the decorating in my room. It has no style, which can be attributed my lack of interest. I love that I finally have my own room, which I lovingly refer to as "The Princess' Dungeon." Or should I call it a lair?

It does half a half bathroom attached which takes most grooming out of the main bathroom which ONLY I clean once a week, and only use to shower in. I want to point that out, because it should be duly noted that I am the only person who cleans this house. Albeit I hardly vacuum which is pure laziness, but no one else is ever here so I just gave up on that. I feel awful now, so after a long hard day at work today and one hour of nap time, I will be vacuuming when I get here!

This is my room.

Room 2

Room 1

My beloved shoes which are filthy from too much wear on the inside, and my super cheaply made bedspread. I have a twin mattress set and one bedspread. But I have 3 sets of sheets, 2 of which are only 200 thread count and bug the crap out of me.

And as for my "secret" of the day, I'd prefer to sleep naked, but alas, these damn sheets don't allow for such freedom. And Fall is here, so it's freezing again. It will take a miracle to get through this winter as I will be prohibited from working at my paid job, and I hate living without the sun. I get very depressed during the winter. Which is PRECISELY why sunny SoCal is my home for GOOD. Screw Missouri and it's conservatives!

I'm so kidding, Missouri has plenty of pros to living here. It is a cheaper than in SoCal, but if you have 3 jobs, 2 of which pay next to nothing and 2 that literally pays nothing, it's still better to live in San Diego. Where people love me and I can stay tan all year round darn it!

Well, here's to getting it done sooner than expected and way on time.

Love, Light & Peace,
Jolee Summerville

No comments:

Post a Comment